Gehmann 575-579-0

jimrward

16583855-63B8-46CE-85FD-2294FC09413B.thumb.jpeg.fc300af7297fff442fc65caf3b227e7b.jpegFor sale as above currently selling new for over £500

this is the non magnifying gizmo replicates your prescription and adjustable as your eyesight changes

this is not ISSF compliant but ok elsewhere 

i have a couple of these and they will be up for sale as I standardise my optical requirements 

£400 ono will include registered post

i am at Appleton this Easter weekend if it helps

CD0869D0-938C-479A-B4A1-8BE15E16AEFF.jpeg.92e6aad3aa02e37f2b69bc4a2cb1dbd1.jpeg

Edited by jimrward

Hi,

I'm half-looking for an optical-correction rear sight. I have use of an old one that I had to repair to get to work, but I think it's a bit past its best.

Not looking for something as complicated as this - just a spherical correction and adjustable iris. Do you have anything like that? Can be a 1.5x one rather than the new non-magnifying variety.

Best wishes,

Iain

Hi do you have a part number for the one you are looking for as they are modular. I have another one on my air rifle which is a bit simpler and it has a magnifying diopter on it. I can post pics later in the weekend 

3 hours ago, jimrward said:

Hi do you have a part number for the one you are looking for as they are modular. I have another one on my air rifle which is a bit simpler and it has a magnifying diopter on it. I can post pics later in the weekend 

Thanks - something like the Gehmann Optical 530 would do me - https://www.intershoot.co.uk/product/gehmann-optical-530/

Best wishes,

Iain

• 7 months later...