Keppeler 6mmBR for Sale - SOLD

RobinC

As my first step towards retirement I'm offering the first to go, a very trick custom built Keppeler 6mmBR Rifle. It was custom built for me for ISSF 300 mt in 2012, but it will actually be ideal for other full bore target rifle events.

The action is the Keppeler square, light flat bottomed action, with an Anschutz free trigger, the barrel is a special 570 mm (22 1/2") Lothar Walther  1 in 8 twist, that they make specially for the German National 300 mt Squad, its used with a Keppeler 6" tube. Solid positive tube locations fitted. Between the wife and I, we have had 4 of these barrels, Hmmmm....very good!   This barrel was fitted for me at Keppeler in 2017 and is accurately logged at 1680 rounds.  It has always been carefully cleaned with KG after every shoot and borescopes as perfect. The rifle is complete with sight raisers, and Centra Cube front sight, and Centra LR rear sight, with an iris, and a MEC lens hood, and mirage band (I have a black one as well as the orange!).

The stock is a hybrid KO5/K09 slim stock, black with polished inserts, the butt plate is the Walther KK200 (was available to special order until very recently, now unobtainium!) on Anschutz adjustable rods. With sling swivel and small hand stop.

The grip is a Walther KK300, and the cheek piece is my own design side folding, the rifle shoots superbly at 300 mts, I've shot it internationally, but I've also shot it on our TR club fun shoots back to 600 yds, and even with soft 300 mt ammo its an unfair advantage! Any one with long range aspirations who wants to put a scope on it, 6 mmBR shoots great at 1000 yds! Once you've shot out the barrel these re chamber and barrel to 7.62 nicely, would be a very trick TR!

I have some hand loaded 107 gn match ammo fire formed and loaded just for this rifle to get you started.

Why am I selling, just look at the screen, that's me, not the rifle!! I'm now struggling with back problems! My wife (she's better than me!)has shot well into the 590's with an identical rifle

Come on, first £1850 gets it!

If you are serious, I'll take more pictures and email them

robin.carter80@ntlworld.com

Have Fun

Robin

Edited by RobinC

• 3 weeks later...

No interest? This is a £5000 rifle in mint condition, with £750 of bits, sights, and butt plate, etc,  will be withdrawn soon, last chance?

Have Fun

Robin

• 1 month later...
  • RobinC changed the title to Keppeler 6mmBR for Sale - SOLD