Rear sight wanted

Nathanael

Anyone have any Anschutz fitment sights they would part with? Would consider Anschutz 7002 or any of the centra/MEC etc.

Also looking for a 22mm foresight to try.

Nathanael.

Edited by Nathanael

Thats strange. I use a Gehmann Lockable now but have used Anschutz 7002 among others previously, with no probs.

Can you upload a photo of the rail, also measure it across the top accurately and might as well measure the wide part of the vee on your rear sights.

There is plenty of advice on here how to 'reduce' your photo so it will fit on this site.

Jonty

Does look to be the standard 11mm, I think it's the depth/angle of the dovetail that's the issue, I've been advised that these older Anschutz sights that I have are known to have been made to be neat on an Anschutz rail so they are tight on other rails.

Im sure Tim S will have the answer. I will measure mine next week when I go to the range.

Meanwhile, if you offer the rear sight up to the rifle vee you should be able to see why it wont go on. Does the wide part of the vee on the sight measure more than 11mm? It should do.

The widest point on the sight measures just slightly more than the 11mm. As far as I can make out it's the height of the vee rather than the width that seems to be the issue, it's as if the vee on the sights is too shallow and needs to be deeper, almost like the 19xx compared to the 18xx front dovetail.

• Nathanael changed the title to Rear sight wanted

This is to fit his Bleiker.  The Bleiker rail is a bit oversized.  The Centra/MEC & Gehmann Sights will fit the Bleiker rail. We had some confusion here until the rear rail was measured closely. 
One thought, if it helps, put a Centra 8mm riser on the Bleiker.  Then your Anschutz sight will fit on the riser. 

The front sights usually work out okay. 
MarkTrew

USA

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 26/02/2022 at 23:05, Nathanael said:

Anyone have any Anschutz fitment sights they would part with? Would consider Anschutz 7002 or any of the centra/MEC etc.

Nathanael.

Hi Nathanael, I have two Anshutz 7002 canting 10 click sights for sale..

• 1 month later...
On 26/02/2022 at 23:05, Nathanael said:

Nathanael.

I have both let me know if your still interested.