Sauer Shooting Boots For Sale - Size 11

Bill

I have an elderly (in chronological terms) pair of leather Sauer shooting boots for sale. UK size 11.

You'll see from the picture that they are not exactly last year's model and in fact I think I must have bought them in the 1970s when they were probably state of the art at the time as I remember they weren't cheap. However, they have had pretty light use over the years and the uppers are still fairly stiff. I never had one of those sole-flattener gadgets so there is a little toe-curl, but I always tried to be careful not to walk with my toes so it's not too bad in that respect (the picture makes it look worse than it is). Most of the rime they have been in the cupboard as I flirted on and off over the years with air rifle and originally with 3P shooting too.

These passed an ISSF equipment control last year but I cannot guarantee their full compliance.

These would make a good pair of starter boots for someone, or for a club for their beginners.

Looking for £20 (c'mon - they have to be worth something!)

Could post (at purchaser's cost), or hand over in central Scotland.

Please also see my ads for a FWB 603 air rifle and a pair of Monard starter trousers.

Edited by Bill
Pictures removed to save space.