Scope Stand Extension Rods

Emma

Guest Terry Baldwin

Emma, if you know someone with access to a workshop I'm sure they can be made.

I got Katie's from Molly at a junior squad weekend, she might be worth a try.

Regards Terry.

I have two, I think that they will be a common thread, I've never used them but they came along with a Tucker stand, so I would expect them to be threaded for that.

Make me a reasonable (in your mind) offer and they're yours. We can work how to deliver them if you're interested.

Terry, I don't know anyone with a workshop who'd be prepared to, and I don't have the skills.

I'm never certain when Molly's going to be anywhere and I need advance notice before paying out more than about a fiver for anything... and I've only two training weekends left (that I can get to) while I'm a junior, so I suspect that's out...

Allancet, as you've only two I'd like to know if they've the same threading as my stand does, how often do you get to Bisley? Or are in Hampshire/Sussex area? If so then... well I'll work out a price later, but I can pay you then if they do fit.

Hi Emma,

I have a couple of extension rods spare, both fit the Tucker thread. I'm at Bisley this weekend. If your interested let me know.

Cheers

Chris

PS from recall I have one 2 foot and one three foot rod. I'll check tomorrow(thursday).

Chris, I'm at Bisley this weekend as well, presumably for the same reason as you. :)

Neil, yes one of the guys from my club is going, hopefully I can talk him into taking my stand with him... :)

Thanks guys.