Centra Duo Glass Foresight-unwanted Prize

Fanatastic foresight includes adjustable leveling bars. Inside ring adjustable between 2.8 - 4.8. Outside ring adjustable between 6.4-7.0. So you can get that perfect sight picture.

Scroll down this link to see pictures and technical details. I have the black version not the blue on shown on this page

The price label on the box says £146. It can be yours for £100. WHAT A BARGIN!!

My match 54 has a dovetail attached to the barrell, not cut in and the foresight fits fine.

I guess someone will know if all match 54 barrells have the dovetail attached. I wasn't sure so thought I should mention it.

Off to sunny basingstoke now for some 3P fun. I'll take the sight in case your there.

New sight as well as a new stock - your new job is obviously paying you too much Simon.

PS Colin and Donna have finally sent me your entry form for the L&M open in June, I'll forward it onto you tomorrow.

Off to sunny basingstoke now for some 3P fun.

I hear you've worked out how to shoot kneeling at last! Good shoot at the weekend (1164 for those that haven't heard).

My match 54 has a dovetail attached to the barrell, not cut in and the foresight fits fine.

I guess someone will know if all match 54 barrells have the dovetail attached. I wasn't sure so thought I should mention it.

While Centra sights will attached to the older foresight dovetail mounts, you may well need to put a 4mm riser block under the rearsight.

I guess someone will know if all match 54 barrells have the dovetail attached.  I wasn't sure so thought I should mention it.

While Centra sights will attached to the older foresight dovetail mounts, you may well need to put a 4mm riser block under the rearsight.

Thanks for the info Mac, that has saved one upset customer. Yes my kneeling was lovely, my trousers have suffered though, courtesy of my swiss army knife. Nice big hole in the right thigh. Wished I'd listened to Dagger who told me to do this ages ago. :blink:

Yes my kneeling was lovely, my trousers have suffered though, courtesy of my swiss army knife. Nice big hole in the right thigh. Wished I'd listened to Dagger who told me to do this ages ago. :blink:

Yes, but that photo of Barry applying a razor to the crotch of someone's trousers, while they wore them, would put anyone off thinking of that particular adjustment! :blink:

Guest Simon

Sorry been away for a couple of days.

If memory serves, my rifle has the dovetail cut straight into the barrel so it shouldn't be a problem. I have heard that a raising block is needed, run out of elevation otherwise.

Yes my kneeling was lovely, my trousers have suffered though, courtesy of my swiss army knife.  Nice big hole in the right thigh.  Wished I'd listened to Dagger who told me to do this ages ago. :blink:

Yes, but that photo of Barry applying a razor to the crotch of someone's trousers, while they wore them, would put anyone off thinking of that particular adjustment! :blink:

I did mine while I was wearing them, had to keep checking I wasn't cutting my underclothes. :D