Items for sale

greenster

Some things for sale - all items include postage unless shown otherwise, I am at the Appleton Easter Shoot 31st March /1st April, Torfaen 8th April, BFRC 21st April if you want to collect.

Let me know if there is anything of interest!

Observer rearsight - really well made, Swiss-made robust rearsight, not seen much use, works perfectly, got it with the rifle but surplus to requirements as I have other sights. Not much info out there on them but link below gives you the cost new (£360 ish) - £200 posted

Gemini Pistol Grips anatomical / shaped
Small (90) £125
Large (100) £125

Old style palmshelf / grip (easier to look at the photo than describe) good condition £40 posted

Anschutz Torque Wrench £35 posted - SOLD

Kurt Thune Jacket - 10 years old, double canvas, top of the range at the time, red white and blue, well looked after, some marks where buttons have been moved - pictures show the worst one at the top where the hole wore a bit. It was made to measure for me, I am 6ft 1, slim build 39" chest. Still some life left in it and would get someone started. Collection only please. £50 

Sauer Shooting Cardigans (after changing my jacket I went for a new type of shooting jumper)

- Red - Medium - Used but no tears / obvious wear, well looked after - however has been "enthusiastically" washed at some point and may be considered closer to small than medium! £10 posted or will throw it in with the jacket!!
- Blue - Medium - Lighter use, life in it yet!! (still medium!) £35 posted
- Blue - Medium - worn once as new £55 posted

Pictures of all the stuff can be found here......
Edited by greenster
Update on item sold