Turning Target Unit

psm17h

The following is being offered by my club located in the East Midlands . . . 

HÄRING PA10 – Turning target unit
The unit stands on a table-top or a shelf with 5 target holders that all work ‘in sync’ – ie, 1 turns, they all turn!
The control unit has a selector dial with which you select your course of fire, hit start and the changer does the rest. 4sec, 6sec, 8 sec, 10 sec, 20 sec & 30sec are all selectable.
There is also a corded remote control which has a simple ‘face’ and ‘edge’ facility outside of the pre-configured timings.

Now that “self-indexing” 5 shot air pistols are in the game again, you can practise Rapid Fire pistol without the need of armed guards at every entrance!

https://youtu.be/F7U1SfcDaPI  or https://youtu.be/o5OSVHQfrVU to see it in action

Guide price: £420.00 to £450.00

• 4 weeks later...

Good evening psm17h,

I am interested in the HÄRING PA10 – Turning Target Unit, that you are advertising, I have a few questions if I may...

1) Do you have a photo of the control unit?

2) How much use has the unit had?

3) Is the unit damaged at all?

4) Is it a unit specifically for a 10m air pistol?

5) Do you know if there are ISSF regulations governing 10m turning target, if there is does this unit comply with them?

6) Do you know how much the units are new?

7) What size is the unit?

8) Can you shoot other distances with it?

9) Is there a backstop guard / plate for air shooting?

10) how far away can the control unit be from the turning target system?  I presume it has a cable connecting them?

Many thanks.

Kind regards

There is one of these at Swadlincote P&RC. I can thoroughly recommend it.  It is slightly different to the above in that it is mounted on "strings" so that the whole frame returns to the F.P. so that the rest of the range is not disturbed when scoring.  It only takes 15 minutes to change over to single target 10m pistol/rifle or crossbow.

Thank you David for answering one of my queries...I have found that ISSF though does cover "10m Five Shot Air Pistol" which is on a similar principle but the targets do not turn.  They do however have a requirement to be spaced at 300mm centers perhaps (psm17h) could let me know what the spacing is on this unit?

Many thanks to all for your input/assistance.

29 minutes ago, GPKX10 said:

Thank you David for answering one of my queries...I have found that ISSF though does cover "10m Five Shot Air Pistol" which is on a similar principle but the targets do not turn.  They do however have a requirement to be spaced at 300mm centers perhaps (psm17h) could let me know what the spacing is on this unit?

Many thanks to all for your input/assistance.

Given that the PA10 unit was specifically designed to replicate the same arc as the 25m Rapid Fire targets but at 10m then that should be fine. Also if you watch the first YouTube video with the 10m Air Pistol targets mounted you will be able to work it out. They are of course 170mm wide.

Rutty