Loot pictures

jimrward

Recently posted 3 items for sale as separate posts without pics initially 

on item 1 went to post pic and was told 0.29mb max, uploaded dithered pic, now my upload quota for pic 2 is 0.15mb forum appears to have a quota per user rather than quota per post

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/27/2018 at 09:31, jimrward said:

Recently posted 3 items for sale as separate posts without pics initially 

on item 1 went to post pic and was told 0.29mb max, uploaded dithered pic, now my upload quota for pic 2 is 0.15mb forum appears to have a quota per user rather than quota per post

You need to 'Google' for a picture resizer and down load it. Most are free. This enables you to select photos and reduce the amount of data in each picture then you can upload the picture to sites and forums. 

I use one called 'Light Image Resizer' which I like, but it can be difficult to navigate until you get used to it. Im sure other will offer input which may be better.

(P.S. I am by no means wizard of the computer, but I can knock nails in pretty good.

Jonty

• 2 weeks later...

Downloaded app for iPad it appears I am on a decreasing quota for pics as max is now 0.15mb which is 150kbi have loaded larger in the past cos they appear when I click insert other media 

maybe if these could be deleted might free up more space

will try finding posts with sold items and edit to remove pics