Sign in to follow this  
Neilj62

1813 Barrel & Action

Anyone in the market for an Anschutz 1813 Barrel & Action? 

Having upgraded to a Grunig I have 2 Anschutz 1813 barrels that I would be happy to part with. Each has shot around 50,000 rounds, and are in excellent condition, having been cleaned every time I shot them. Each one returned groups circa 17mm last time I batch tested at Eley, and both have a Nesom Tube adaptor fitted.

One has a single stage Kelly triggers fitted (which is very rare these days) which was made specifically for me by John Kelly many years ago, it is superbly made, and has 3 simple adjustments - Sear engagement, Weight, and Over travel; and I do have a copy of the original instructions as well. The other has a standard Anschutz trigger fitted.

I have other pictures if required, but I only seem to be able to upload this one? So if you’re interested then please PM me and I will send the other photos.

Obviously collection in person, or transfer via an RFD is needed.

I am looking for £400 for each, but would be open to discuss sensible offers😊

83727AEB-5AED-4B60-A261-BBDC65939226.jpeg

Hi. I’ll be interested in one. Standard trigger.  I’m awaiting on my FAC being updated which would be soon.  Shipping cost to scotland is needed too. 

Scott

Hi Scott,

Apologies for the delay in responding, but my local RFD has only just confirmed the details for me! So it looks like shipping costs are £50 I’m afraid! 

Apparently the way it works is that I transfer it to my local RFD, who ships it to your local RFD, who then transfers it from his dealers ticket onto your FAC. Seems a very long winded approach, but it looks like we’re stuck with it!! Unless of course we both happen to be at the same shoot at some point, where we can do the transfer face to face.

Any news on your variation as yet?

Cheers

Neil.