an Anschutz 2007/2013, fitted with a Keppeler Germany fully anatomical stock

Patrol01

I having shot prone small-bore for a number of years at county and national level, in a quality rig and kit, I chose the Keppeler stock to fit the Anschutz action because the stock can also support Keppeler full-bore barrels and actions , 6mmbr 308, 7mm 6.55x55 . The same setup can be used to shoot full-bore with your chosen caliber barrel and action. I used this as a 6mm br setup. The rifle is very accurate as you would expect from a rifle of this speck.  

This rig could be used as a prone or with a scope a bench rest setup.

The rifle would come as an Anschutz 2007/2013, fitted with a Keppeler Germany fully anatomical stock, this stock was designed for full-bore 300m uit shooting and keppeler full-bore barrel and actions are interchangeable with this stock the rifle comes with Anschutz sights with sun shades, Centra front adjustable sight and rear sight, Centra rear sight iris adjustable iris and diopter with 8 selectable lens colour’s ,  Anshutz hand stop and rest bipod.

New Price on this setup totals £3320 see Bedford target supplies website
save £1000 on New

£1950  or reasonable offer considered (rfd can be arrange or pick up from South Yorkshire area)

Contact details for further information  and Pic's or to view rifle: Craig Evans +447501236257

pic2.oxps

pic1.oxps

Edited by Patrol01
added picture I hope

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...