Anschutz 2013 Precise Stock With 19 Series Action & Border Barrel

Garry L

Due to upgrade, I have the following .22 target rifle for sale.

I am selling as a job-lot so that the buyer can start shooting straight away with the rifle. My new upgrade means that I won't need to keep any of the kit. The rifle is in perfect working order and is very accurate.

As well as the main spec. the rifle comes with the following, all in very good/excellent condition:

1. Mec handstop

2. Centra Duo Vario foresight

3. Anschutz canting rear sights

4. Anschutz butt plate and hook

I am very keen to sell as a job-lot, due to a desire to conduct one transaction, with a single buyer. I would also prefer a local buyer, I am based in Surrey, so could meet at Bisley camp for example.

Price - £1695 for everything.

PM If interested, I have more pics of the rifle and kit attached.

post-2157-0-25610800-1505311654_thumb.jpg

post-2157-0-94264800-1505311660_thumb.jpg

post-2157-0-22988900-1505311667_thumb.jpg

post-2157-0-80355700-1505311673_thumb.jpg

post-2157-0-69815400-1505311679_thumb.jpg

Edited by Garry L

Hi

Is this a left handed gun

Mike

Hi Mike,

Many thanks for the quick reply and the PM. So that other users can see the answer, I have posted here. Unfortunately not and apologies for neglecting to mention that. Good luck with your search.

Garry.

14 hours ago, Coiln said:

How many rounds have been through the Action/barrel, and if it's been re-barreled whats the make

Thanks

Yes, it's a Border barrel. I have had the rifle for a few years and it has seen standard club use, i.e. 30-50 rounds on average twice a month, so we are still taking in the low thousands. My understanding is that you would need to shoot a heck of a lot to ever wear out a .22 barrel, they really are built to last. If you are local, I am happy for you to inspect the rifle, action and barrel. I am also open to a decent (but respectable) offer.

• 2 years later...