Anschutz Supermatch Stock And Hook For Sale

sdixon1

Anschutz supermatch stock and hook for sale. Looking for £260 inc postage or £240 face to face within central Scotland / Glasgow.

Edited by sdixon1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to attach photos. All I get is file too big. I have screen shot the photos and they are still too big. Any ideas..

• 2 weeks later...

There are a couple of ways to make pics smaller, will describe both below:

A way to make pics into small JPEG's is:

Open the picture you want to make smaller 

Along to tool bar on the top of the photo there is file, print, email, burn, open - click on open and a drop down menu appears, scroll down and click on 'Microsoft Office 2010'

Along the tool bar in Microsoft Office 2010 click 'Picture'

Along the tool bar there is File, Edit, View, Picture, Tools, Help - click on Picture and a drop down menu appears, scroll down and click on 'Compress Pictures'

A large drop down menu appears down along the right hand side of the photo, with four options - Don't compress, Documents, Web Pages, E-mail messages - click on the Web Pages option

In that same right hand drop down column, click OK at the bottom of the column.

Click 'Save' on the tool bar along the top otherwise it won't save as a JPEG.

The photo should automatically be saved as a JPEG.

The second option is to right click and 'Send to mail recipient', this will attach small photos to emails and you can send to whoever or save it in drafts and / or copy the photos to your desktop.

Myself I would use the second option as it's easier and the photos are larger with a bit more detail, heck it took a while to type that, takes all of 15 seconds to do either on the computer once you know how to!

Cheers

Alan