Centra Duplex For Sale

GaryD

• 4 weeks later...

I was thinking of getting a vario one as I have no idea what size insert I would need. I shoot with an 18mm foresight tunnel on the end of a short Starik tube so I really don't know what size would be required.

I'll PM you.

• 11 months later...

Hi there Gary, I Supposed It's a bit of a long shot pardon the pun to think you still might have the Centra Duplex, as I'm a new member I've just come across your add, as I'm on the hunt for a Duplex as my Club Coach says that it would just give me that extra 10% I need to push up my scores. If you still have it I would be interested if not then I'll keep on the hunt, I know I can purchase a new one but as you will understand when you are self funding on a low budget then you have to start with the secondhand market, very few of us have the funds to purchase what we want when we want it. That's fine for those wealthy high end shooters, but when your at the bottom of the ladder you have to aim your sights lower and work within your limits, any way I've chuntered on enough now, many thanks my friend if you want to drop me a PM to let me know I'm clutching at straws I know, bye.

On ‎25‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 13:53, gordonmrln said:

Hi there Gary, I Supposed It's a bit of a long shot pardon the pun to think you still might have the Centra Duplex, as I'm a new member I've just come across your add, as I'm on the hunt for a Duplex as my Club Coach says that it would just give me that extra 10% I need to push up my scores. If you still have it I would be interested if not then I'll keep on the hunt, I know I can purchase a new one but as you will understand when you are self funding on a low budget then you have to start with the secondhand market, very few of us have the funds to purchase what we want when we want it. That's fine for those wealthy high end shooters, but when your at the bottom of the ladder you have to aim your sights lower and work within your limits, any way I've chuntered on enough now, many thanks my friend if you want to drop me a PM to let me know I'm clutching at straws I know, bye.

Hi Gordon, unfortunately I sold the Duplex last year.

Good luck with your search.

Gary

• 1 year later...

Hi Imran my friend, if you look at the posts above you will see that A) I was not selling it and was after one myself and B) it has already been sold and long gone, sorry to bring you bad news, but if you are wanting one I purchased a ahg-Anschutz RACE Foresight Holder  from Edinkillie who have a website the cost was around £70.00 plus the elements, but it is a great piece of Kit you won't be sorry my friend.