Anschutz Target Sight.

Anschutzfan

Up for sale is an Anschutz target sight, with both a fixed eyepiece, an Anschutz adjustable iris and anti glare tube and still has the clear range window.

Used but should do someone a good turn, now redundant due to upgrade.

£85 collect or plus £6 Special D UK. It will need a signature on arrival, please don't ask for ordinary post to save a groat.

Now just to point out no scammers please - i know some veritable members on here object to me saying this but I DON'T CARE, they clearly haven’t been on the receiving end on here.

Very best regards

Edited by Anschutzfan

Good luck with the sale, another star for marketing, why do you keep trying to sell stuff if you think eveyone is a scammer

Coiln,

Not everyone is a scammer clearly - which would usually go without saying, but some of those who are less than intuitive (who incidentally i have no personal qualms with, and have the deepest sympathy for) are apparently having difficulty conceptualising the issue.

So many thanks for your input - and i will be sure to spell things out more clearly in future which i hope you find helpful.

Best of luck

Al

I see you have three items on this site for sale and so far none have sold, now as you seem intuitive doesn't this tell you that saying ' no scammers' is not helping you to sell

Then again prehaps it's your way of not being scammed, as if you don't sell you can't be scammed

Again, good luck with your sales

*** Adjustable Iris now sold, if anyone wants the sight with the fixed iris and anti glare tube its £40.

Oh and Coiln, you appear to be misinformed.

and James,

As there is a stark lack of warnings on this forum regarding behavior it seems only prudent to put ones own up. Most forums have visible scam warnings.