Match 64 Stock.

acormack

I have a really nice match 64 target rifle stock for sale that was bought in error for a match 54 action. It's in beautiful condition with not a mark on it and I'm looking to get back what I paid for it (£150 plus RMSD p&p) or do an exchange for a decent match 54 stock (I'll add cash for a good 54 stock - up to max £500). I'll send on photos if you send me a pm with your email and if anyone has any deals to be done please get in touch, I'm in no rush to sell so no silly offers please.

Regards

Alan

Hi Macca

I'm not too sure how to add photos but if you pm me your email I'll send photos through to you. If any members can give me any tips on adding photos let me know and I'll get some on here..!!

Regards

Alan

Hi Alan

I copied this from an old post a while ago, never tried but assume it works.

Adding Photos to a Post

You need to resize your photos to something like 800x600 or 1280x1024 pixels using a tool such as the free graphics tool IrfanView (on a PC as a Windows example).

Adding them, you need to upload them into your forum post (easiest from a desktop computer) via the Attach Files button - you can add a number this way, then once uploaded, place the cursor somewhere in your edit, and press the Attach File button and it will add a link into your post to the uploaded photo at the cursor position.

Cheers

10 Dots

If this woud fit a Match '64 b/a... (60's-80's vintage)

...then my club would likely welcome it. We have a LH '64 (RH b/a in LH stock) which doens't get much use so having a stock to improve its circulation would be useful (AKA a better stock in general).

Would it?

Edited by Huey

Hi Huey

I don't know to be honest - maybe someone on here would know though? A junior member has expressed interest so he would have first refusal on the stock but if it fits and he doesn't want it you'll have the second refusal. I can't do any better than that just now.

Any other questions on the stock just give me a shout.

Thanks

Alan

Hi Huey

I had a look online and all the info says that the earlier round action 64's are the same as the later ones so should fit but we'll see if some of the more knowledgeable members know for sure, have sent you a pm.

Regards

Alan