Jacket And Mat For Sale.

Johno195

• 2 weeks later...

We like Parcels2go. Great savings than going direct to Royal mail or other courier companies.

Ive just had a quote to send a pair of roof bars for a car 1200mm long, to 'anywhere in the world' £10. WOW.

I sent an plate warming drawer to a guy in Cheshire and took out extra insurance. When it arrived, it looked like someone had stood on it and dented and ruined it. We had photos of before and after and they paid out with no quibble straight away. Highly recommended, provided you get the correct cover.

Jonty

We like Parcels2go.

I sent an plate warming drawer to a guy in Cheshire and took out extra insurance. When it arrived, it looked like someone had stood on it and dented and ruined it.

Doesn't necessarily sound like a positive.

Edited by Huey

A cautionary note Parcel2go have a HUGE list of non compensation items.

If you can get the discounted Parcelforce rates through Paypal (hate to recommend them) you get decent prices on really heavy items and decent compensation coverage.

And if someone tells you they don't want something sent by a tracked service its probably best to not get involved.

Rgds

A cautionary note Parcel2go have a HUGE list of non compensation items.

If you can get the discounted Parcelforce rates through Paypal (hate to recommend them) you get decent prices on really heavy items and decent compensation coverage.

And if someone tells you they don't want something sent by a tracked service its probably best to not get involved.

Rgds

Quite right.

There is always someone out there who will say its been sent, without any evidence, and refuse to do the decent thing, but keep your money and instead squirm for months!,

As the saying goes, 'Some people you can trust, pay others via Paypal'.

Quite right.

There is always someone out there who will say its been sent, without any evidence, and refuse to do the decent thing, but keep your money and instead squirm for months!,

As the saying goes, 'Some people you can trust, pay others via Paypal'.

To the contrary,

Had one recently - seemed decent and genuine, had a long standing online presence so when they said they didn't want a tracked service just send something ordinary post i did, then they claimed it didn't arrive. Loads of grief - the whole gamut of try-on's from getting their 'friend who works for Royal Mail' to look into it to threatening my family - had to report it to the police. It went on for months but i got compensation through the court for the grief they put me through. But cold comfort for being scammed, at least the one that tried it on with me put all his threats in writing so thank god my scammer was stupid as well as dishonest!!

So be warned there are some iffy people out there, don't get scammed.

Rgds

Calm down please gentlemen, unless it's the prospect of owning a red ESE mat excites you. I have to say I have the red myself and find it's so much more exciting than the green.

H.