Standard Walther Foresight Tunnel

RobinC

Does anyone have a standard Walther (walther made) foresight tunnel, the type that will take metal elements? I am not interested in any other make with Walther fitting such as the Centra that will only take plastic elements.

Thanks

Robin

I've got one which came with my GX-1, but it's quite a small diameter. I can check the measurements later if you think it's what you're looking for?

Thanks Tim

we need an 18mm one, if it takes a standard modern Anschutz element then its the same as a current one and the one we want, the really early ones (and the GX1 may be that early) is smaller and a special size.

Edited by RobinC

Robin, you mean that you want one from a KK200 or 300 (or contemporary LG model) before they switched to Centra?

Robin, you mean that you want one from a KK200 or 300 (or contemporary LG model) before they switched to Centra?

Yes, Don't want a Centra, I want the current standard Walther type which will accept the current Anschutz metal elements, they still make them new, just trying to save myself the hassle of ordering one through GB.

Don't like plastic or glass elements, prefer the simplicity of metal elements, the only proprietry ones currently available that do that are only available for Anschutz dovetails. When we order a new rifle we always specify the old pattern foresight tunnels, this one was ordered with out sights as I had spare sights and thought I had a spare foresight tunnel and I don't!

Edited by RobinC