Shooting Glasses

jamesgutteridge

Got a pair of Knoblocks with adjustable iris. Cased with screwdriver. £105 posted.

I sold mine for £55.00 and that included postage to Italy.

Got a pair of Knoblocks with adjustable iris. Cased with screwdriver. £105 posted.

Only joking Nick, mine went for £101 and that did not include postage, and it didn't have the adjustable iris.

So your offer is a good one.

Any chance you could email a photo Nick? Will PM you my email.

Hi James

Photo has been sent of my pistol shooting frames. If anyone else would like detail, please get in touch. ;0)

Edited by nick marshall

Only joking Nick, mine went for £101 and that did not include postage, and it didn't have the adjustable iris.

So your offer is a good one.

I thought it was a pretty good buy considering the Iris cost about £50. If you don't need the iris, perhaps sell for £30ish

To anyone advertising frames in future it might be worth mentioning whether they are for pistol or rifle just in case the buyer doesn't know the seller etc! B)

James,

I like and have used Junkers for years, having tried all the usual makes I find them more practical, less obtrusive and more comfortable. My old pair were getting tired but still serviceable so I looked for some more and was shocked by the new price!

I was directed to the website of Bob Jones in the states who makes Junkers lookalikes for silly cheap money $50 or less and ordered a couple of frames. I now use them as a preference with my Junkers as a spare, I use them for both small bore and 300 mt and can not recommend them enough. Look up www.bjonessights.com Bob is very user friendly as well.

Good shooting

Edited by RobinC

James,

I like and have used Junkers for years, having tried all the usual makes I find them more practical, less obtrusive and more comfortable. My old pair were getting tired but still serviceable so I looked for some more and was shocked by the new price!

I was directed to the website of Bob Jones in the states who makes Junkers lookalikes for silly cheap money $50 or less and ordered a couple of frames. I now use them as a preference with my Junkers as a spare, I use them for both small bore and 300 mt and can not recommend them enough. Look up www.bjonessights.com Bob is very user friendly as well.

Good shooting

Eric Uptagrafft uses Junkers glasses, and he was in the American Olympic Team

We were coaching a school team with shooters who required glasses so I was looking for a cheap source of frames. I found the emails, from when I ordered from Bob last year, I got two pairs including postage which was $130 (that's under £100 for two pairs posted from the States!) They do look very simple but they sit near enough perfectly, its quite a clever layout, I use a "reading" lens in the left eye so I can see sights, screens, etc, and have a strip of masking tape on it as a blinder.

I took to the Junkers (also used by Malcolm Cooper) instantly after trying all the big makes, and these Jones ones are as good at a fifth of the price, they look flimsy but they are not, as well as .22 I shoot 7.62 NRA and 6 mmBR at 300 mts and I have a tendency to climb onto the sights and these not only take it but protect as well!

If you email Bob, he can do Paypal, I highly recommend these glasses and Bob is a very helpfull guy, as I did not do PayPal I sent him cash, he sent the frames before my payment would have reached him, which got here inside a week.

I got mine "glassed up by Stephen Hing at Shefford.

Edited by RobinC

• 1 month later...