Handstops + Other Bits.

Anschutzfan

Hi all,

I don't know if these are of any use to anyone but they aren’t to me - handstops as per photo, the two smaller are for

BSA's i think, the two larger fit Anschutz, They all have sling swivels.

Also spare plastic from an Anschutz ergo handstop.

Price no idea - how about ten quid each ??!!

Edit:

- Found a last few bits clearing out old case,

Sold - Anschutz butt hook with both mounting and retaining screws £30.

Jacket arm sling hook and mounting buckle with screws £10

Anschutz fit handstop + Q/R sling release mount with swivel - push button type. £15

Thanks and rgds

al

Edited by Anschutzfan

Dear Anschutzfan,

I'm afraid that your email never reached me. This has frequently happened to me with emails sent via this website, and to others I believe. So, many apologies for this belated response to your last post. More to the point, I regret that the club member for whom I was buying now informs me that it is the sling keeper, not the standard KT strap that is required. So further apologies for the mistake. Hope you can find another buyer.

Roger

Dear Anschutzfan,

I'm afraid that your email never reached me. This has frequently happened to me with emails sent via this website, and to others I believe. So, many apologies for this belated response to your last post. More to the point, I regret that the club member for whom I was buying now informs me that it is the sling keeper, not the standard KT strap that is required. So further apologies for the mistake. Hope you can find another buyer.

Roger

Roger

Have you checked your "personal settings", "notification settings" and quite a way down the list there is a section on personal messages and you need to be sure that the boxes for emails are ticked!

Never ever had a problem myself!

Apologies if you have got it all set up right however!

Robert

More to the point, I regret that the club member for whom I was buying now informs me that it is the sling keeper, not the standard KT strap that is required. So further apologies for the mistake. Hope you can find another buyer.

Roger

"Jacket arm sling hook and mounting buckle with screws £10"

In which case our club might find this useful to turn a rarely used LH jacket into an ambi.

PM away :)

No PM has come through so i think Cumbrian has nailed it - PM's could be broke!

Apologies Al, I didn't send one! It was an invite to PM me, not that one was sent :)

Can you ping me a picture of the back of the strap just to make sure it will do the job? I'll wire the money then "as normal" ;)

Cheers,

H.