Anschutz 1913

border

Anschutz 1913 for sale.

I bought the rifle around 10 years ago as a nearly new rifle from a club member who had bought it for prone and found it just was not as easy to shoot as he thought it would be. I had all good intensions to use it but found myself with no time and so it has sat oiled up in the cupboard since except for a few minor outings. Now, time has changed and though I could find time i have lost interest and so wish to sell.

The rifle is in absolutely excellent condition and would make a great alternative to buying a new rifle for £800.

If any one is interested I will email photos.

Located in Yorkshire

Anschutz 1913 for sale.

I bought the rifle around 10 years ago as a nearly new rifle from a club member who had bought it for prone and found it just was not as easy to shoot as he thought it would be. I had all good intensions to use it but found myself with no time and so it has sat oiled up in the cupboard since except for a few minor outings. Now, time has changed and though I could find time i have lost interest and so wish to sell.

The rifle is in absolutely excellent condition and would make a great alternative to buying a new rifle for £800.

If any one is interested I will email photos.

Located in Yorkshire

Hi,

Looking for newer rifle - please coudl you post / send pictures to wackyracer01@gmail.com.

B Rgds

WR.

• 2 weeks later...