Foresight And Rearsight - Sorted!

sjb1604

On behalf of club member - Required:

Foresight tunnel, either 18mm or 22mm, to fit old style Anschutz foresight mounting block.

and

Rearsight... to fit Anschutz dovetail - any make considered.

Please pm me via the forum.

Thanks

Simon

Edited by sjb1604

• 2 weeks later...

I have an 18mm tunnel and insert and a 22mm foresight as a duo for sale details on the forum and also an unlisted 22mm with and adjustable insert - all with Anschutz rail - I am afraid I don't know the dovetail dimension but if you check I can see if it fits..?

Robert

I have an 18mm tunnel and insert and a 22mm foresight as a duo for sale details on the forum and also an unlisted 22mm with and adjustable insert - all with Anschutz rail - I am afraid I don't know the dovetail dimension but if you check I can see if it fits..?

Robert

Robert thanks, foresights are not a problem now we found one loafing in the club bits and pieces box - its a rearsight we are really after now...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Simon

Currently having serious problems with EE, so have no access to phone - was hoping to check with Louise that she's happy with her purchase. Any feedback, good or bad would be welcomed.

Many thanks and with best regards

Charles

Charles,

She's like a kid with a new toy - very excited and already has set a PB with it!

Simon