Sign in to follow this  
sjb1604

Foresight And Rearsight - Sorted!

On behalf of club member - Required:

Foresight tunnel, either 18mm or 22mm, to fit old style Anschutz foresight mounting block.

and

Rearsight... to fit Anschutz dovetail - any make considered.

Please pm me via the forum.

Thanks

Simon

Edited by sjb1604

I have an 18mm tunnel and insert and a 22mm foresight as a duo for sale details on the forum and also an unlisted 22mm with and adjustable insert - all with Anschutz rail - I am afraid I don't know the dovetail dimension but if you check I can see if it fits..?

Robert

I have an 18mm tunnel and insert and a 22mm foresight as a duo for sale details on the forum and also an unlisted 22mm with and adjustable insert - all with Anschutz rail - I am afraid I don't know the dovetail dimension but if you check I can see if it fits..?

Robert

Robert thanks, foresights are not a problem now we found one loafing in the club bits and pieces box - its a rearsight we are really after now...

Hi Simon

Currently having serious problems with EE, so have no access to phone - was hoping to check with Louise that she's happy with her purchase. Any feedback, good or bad would be welcomed.

Many thanks and with best regards

Charles

Hi Simon

Currently having serious problems with EE, so have no access to phone - was hoping to check with Louise that she's happy with her purchase. Any feedback, good or bad would be welcomed.

Many thanks and with best regards

Charles

Charles,

She's like a kid with a new toy - very excited and already has set a PB with it!

Simon