Ese Mat, Anschutz Accessory Bag And Bisley Trolley For Sale

GaryD

I am selling an ESE Shooting Mat which has never been used on any range.

I bought it when I started back shooting and has only been used at home for dry firing, it is in as new condition £50.

Bisley trolley £35

Also selling an Anschutz accessory bag in excellent condition. £18.

I will be at Bisley from the 15th to the 21st of August so if anyone is interested I can take them there for viewing.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Gary I would interest in mat and trolley......Pm Sent

As far as buying shooting kit from this forum this has to be by far the most easyes deal done, and pick up of goods so jammy!!!!!! Deal was done with GaryD and he told me he to was going to Bisley, buy phone call while both there started to arange pick up and ask him for details of Class he said B Class oh same as myself then the jammy bit I ask comp number he said 2012 well sod me I was 2011!!!!! How jammy was that :D

Edited by Ark Fitz

You two must have been shooting near Mike Taylor and Debbie Mackie from my club! I was no 2023.

Got promoted back to A at last!

Hi Gary I would interest in mat and trolley......Pm Sent

As far as buying shooting kit from this forum this has to be by far the most easyes deal done, and pick up of goods so jammy!!!!!! Deal was done with GaryD and he told me he to was going to Bisley, buy phone call while both there started to arange pick up and ask him for details of Class he said B Class oh same as myself then the jammy bit I ask comp number he said 2012 well sod me I was 2011!!!!! How jammy was that :D

I agree with you Mark, that was an unbelievable coincidence.

You two must have been shooting near Mike Taylor and Debbie Mackie from my club! I was no 2023.

Got promoted back to A at last!

There was a female shooter next but one to me, and congratulations Robert on getting promoted as well.