Feinwerkbau 2700

LeeRoussel

Hi All,

I am going to be selling my FWB2700 as soon as my new rifle arrives which will be (hopefully) the end of this month.

Its the Black and Silver model with the 24mm Barrel (Medium Grip), I have got the original handstop, palm shelf and buttplate that I will be selling with it.

I have many other bits that I will also be selling but if someone was to want to buy it all as one package a price can be arranged

Price for the Original Rifle and accesories £1650

Optional Bits

1 x Additional Buttplate carrier - £50

1 x Tec Hro System 2.0 Raising Blocks - £25

1 x Additonal Rearsight - £80

1 x Bolt Holder - £15

1 x Cleaning Rod guide - £10

1 x Centra Variable Foresight Glass Element (Not sure on size, will have to look) -£40

I am in Guernsey so a Import certificate will be need to be obtained for a Dealer to Dealer transfer.

I will get some pictures over the weekend, or if you're going to be at the Welsh 50m Championships i will have it there (its the last comp that i will be using it at)

Any questions please just ask.

Cheers,

Lee

Edited by LeeRoussel

• 2 weeks later...

Going to give it until 7th August and if theres been no interest in buying as a whole i will start to sell the seperate bits off individually.

So far I have takers for the Raiser Blocks (AndyP has 1st refusal) and also the Carrier (The Alchemist has 1st refusal)

I may also have a Tec Hro Fusion Butt Plate but i have got to see if i still have the rail for it, when i know i will do a new post with pics and price.

Thanks,

Lee

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've now got all the bits for my new rifle so my old one has got to go.

I have sold the variable foresight and the butt plate carrier (pending pm reply) Andy do you still need the blocks? So everything else on the list is up for grabs.

I also now have 3 x FWB bases for the Vario Duo foresight as I've converted mine to Anschutz bases. These are £8 each.

I am also dropping the price of the rifle to £1450

Lee