Anschutz 1813 Supermatch

sinx682

Anschutz 1813 LR in R/H Supermatch stock with adjustable cheekpiece and handrest.

Anschutz ‘armadillo’ style butt hook.

Anschutz rear sight and foresight tunnel with selection of metal and plastic inserts.

Anschutz handstop.

Bipod.

Barry Nesom 12” barrel extension.

Front edge of cheekpiece has small chip where a previous owner tried to remove the bolt without lowering it.

Code on barrel is ‘IC’ which I understand denotes 1982.

My first rifle, which has served me well for the last 4 years, and before that it was a spare rifle for a fellow club member. Now making way for something newer.

Also HPS Double Rifle Box - double skinned moulded made from heavy-duty polythene and lined with eggshell foam with recessed carrying handle, four recessed lockable catches and riveted steel hinges. One catch slightly damaged but still in full operation. Foam intact and in excellent condition.

Dimensions 135cm long externally (131cm internally) x 33cm wide internally (narrowing to 19cm at recessed handle)

£675 ono plus cost of transfer via RFD (or buyer can collect).

More photos available on request.

post-2089-0-76958600-1436897334_thumb.jpg

post-2089-0-48209300-1436897345_thumb.jpg

post-2089-0-60679100-1436897371_thumb.jpg

Edited by sinx682

Overall the condition of the rifle looks pretty good for a 33 year old rifle. I have seen many younger rifles in a lot worse condition than this one.

If as stated the gun was used as a spare one at some time that would indicate that it might not have had much exposure to range conditions, being in & out of storage where small dinks can occur.

The current price which includes a Neesom tube & a hard case seems right to me.

Agreed - revised price seems about right. Good luck selling it - the ideal rifle for many a club shooter wanting their own rifle. With the nesom extension tube as well, they have a lot of choices. Seems a good buy - good luck selling.