Sign in to follow this  
philW

Gemini Butt Plate

Gemini butt plate for sale (excluding carrier plate). This was used for 3P that I dabbled in for a short time so lightly used.

Looking for £215 as shown in the pics (+£10 p&p)

Cheers
Phil

post-475-0-64435900-1422483753_thumb.jpg

post-475-0-95878000-1422483776_thumb.jpg

Yes you would need the carrier, and probably the rods too.

If you removed the black vertical bar from the buttplate, you should be able to bolt the buttplate to an Anschutz carrier! Having said that I have not had the opportunity to check the hole centres on the relevant parts. If they do not align, then that would be a big problem.

Jonty

You may lose vertical adjustment though, or end up with only very coarse adjustment. I'm sure Nibbs will sell you a carrier.

Yes, Tim is correct. Removing the black vertical bar will mean loss of fine vertical adjustment. You may still get vertical adjustment by moving up on the bolt holes, but this would not be a preferred outcome. It would probably move in 20mm increments, Yuck!

To buy a carrier would be very expensive , I would suggest.

Has'nt philW got the original part that is missing?

J

Now sold (payment pending)

I do but still in use on my butt plate. I had 3x for 3p. Selling this and will shortly be selling another but keeping original for prone.

Cheers,

Phil

Having looked about, getting hold of a carrier shouldn't be wildly expensive and seeing as I'm not replacing the buttplate immediately (competitions coming up over the next month or so) I can afford to wait till I find a good deal. Problem solved I think!