6Br

LeeRoussel

I have been asked by a friend to advertise his 6BR as he needs to remove it from his ticket.

It has a HPS custom short stroke action with a brand new Jackson Trigger, the Barrel is a Krieger with at least a full season left in it most probably more!

As you can see it is in a System Gemini Stock but will need butt plate and grip. I am pretty sure this is included, but i will confirm!

If you would like to contact the owner please let me know and i will send his contact details via PM

Price £500 (Yes Five Hundred Pounds)

post-2832-0-18840800-1420672188_thumb.jpg

post-2832-0-14209300-1420672202_thumb.jpg

Edited by LeeRoussel

For reference:

The Short Stoke action is a Robert Nibbs version of the RPA Quadlite, made shorter so that you don't have to have a rotating/lifting cheekpiece. The loading port is shorter, to reduce the length of the action. Dovetail in Anschutz. Much smoother than traditional RPA actions, due to having a better polish and finish on the bolt lugs.

Ouch! The buttplate and grip for a Gemini are eye-wateringly expensive :blink:

You'd still get the entire set up for around a grand.

Lots of other buttplates can be fitted. The spigot to fit a grip is about £100, gives you all the adjustability, then you can make the rest of it yourself. I've done this with both the grips on my Gemini.

If you speak with Matt he will be able to give you the best combinations of the various parts for reloading.. He did rather a lot of testing, so could save you time and money to get a good batch of ammo loaded..

Matt has already offered all the info he has which is great and will be a big help when reloading. Seems like a great guy.

I will be joining the GB300m club so hopefully lots of people with lots of info to share.

http://www.gb300m.com/

Edited by HWN1011