For Sale: Mec/centra Duplex

Squishy

MEC/Centra Duplex, with three inserts and tube to fit Gehmann 590 rear sight, possibly others.

As sold here: http://forum.stirton.com/index.php/topic/5915-mec-duplex-system-sold/?hl=duplex

Reason for selling: I'm still a student, and I really cant justify having one!

Great piece of kit but I don't need it.

£140 all in posted.

First to PM wins.

• 3 months later...

You don't need it. You can learn to put your head in the same place every shot by developing your technique. But it's nice to have ;)

(Note - I don't have one!).

Chunter, I think you missed off the bit, 'In my opinion'.

Many shooters use the MEC/Centra Duplex with great effect and have found it a great aid to improving scores. If I did'nt have poor eyesight and use lenses, I would certainly use one.

To just state, 'you dont need one' is purely your opinion and certainly unhelpful to the person selling the item.

Jonty

Let me get this right, Its OK for you to slag off someones's item they are wanting to sell, but you can't have anything said about your comments,

yeah right.

Squishy may be a good/great shot, and feels he doesnt need it. Did he like it though?

Jonty

Edited by jonty

• 4 months later...

No i havent actually! I've been doing uni work, not shooting! (You heard it here first folks)

Still available, also includes the collimator to give it the full range of movement on MEC Free or Gehmann 590, and I believe old anschutz.

Let me know if interested.