Anschutz 5018 Trigger

tim s

Is it for sale? How much are you asking?

I accidentally cracked the trigger lever while removing the stock. I had the trigger set to single stage, so the first stage screw was would out. My best guess is that the stock caught the screw at just the right point to crack the lever at the sear engagement screw.

I knew that I should have said that the trigger on your own rifle didn't count.

Still looking.

Booo Hisss.

Mr Squish, are you in practice for the Uni Panto. Are you being the villain, Dick Dastardly or something.

Poor Tim got his hopes up only to be dashed.

You could have bought a Foresight with the money you got for the trigger!

Im sure there will be some hero coming to Tim's rescue.

Muttley, get down.

Jonty

Send it to Anschutz Tim. Its a current trigger so can be rebuilt. Or you can get a new unit. Stelljes have them. . 300 euros plus post.

I hadn't thought of that. I'll also ask an engineer friend if he could make a new lever. 300 Euros is rather cheaper than the £290 I was quoted by a UK dealer, even allowing for post from Germany.

Tim,

I am sure a second hand unit will come up, it would be a lot cheaper than £290!

Could you append a photo of the damaged part, someone may have what you require.

Also, try Target Talk!

Jonty

Edited by jonty

Send it to Anschutz Tim. Its a current trigger so can be rebuilt. Or you can get a new unit. Stelljes have them. . 300 euros plus post.

I hadn't thought of that. I'll also ask an engineer friend if he could make a new lever. 300 Euros is rather cheaper than the £290 I was quoted by a UK dealer, even allowing for post from Germany.

Tim if your friend can't help PM or email me a photo of broken part because I have an engineering friend that can make anything :-)