5 Spot 10M Nsra Targets In Beige Wanted

DunkM

As keen as I am to use my new air rifle buying the minimum 3000 targets from the nsra seems a bit overkill. With that in mind does anyone have spare or can you spare a more modest amount of 5 spot 10m air rifle targets? I've seen the white paper ones on eBay but beige seems the way to go. (I don't think I'm ever likely to use that phrase in any other context). Thanks

i'm pretty sure there is no minimum from the nsra... I usually go grab 1k or 500 at a time.

I see you are in the north east, It might be worth having a chat with Harry Preston (based in York) he is an edelmann supplier (and they are a lot cheaper than the NSRA)

Hi DunkM,

Whereabouts in the North east are you? There are a number of clubs up there who I am sure would sell you small quantities.

Also which 5 spot are you talking about - the strip cards or the square type?

Cheers

Mark

Hi Dun I asked the guy on the sales desk in the Bisley shop and he told me the min order was 100, mind you I was asking about PL14 for LSR which I in fact pick up 500...

As keen as I am to use my new air rifle buying the minimum 3000 targets from the nsra seems a bit overkill. With that in mind does anyone have spare or can you spare a more modest amount of 5 spot 10m air rifle targets? I've seen the white paper ones on eBay but beige seems the way to go. (I don't think I'm ever likely to use that phrase in any other context). Thanks

As above posters pointed out, that's not correct. I buy in 500 or 1000 - 3000 is I think the maximum you can buy for postage (weight) reasons, but you can buy other cards from Edinkillie (I think) as well as Harry Preston etc..

Rob.

The minimum quantity of targets sold by NSRA is 100 of any type. The minimum quantity to buy to obtain a small discount is whatever the particular target in question is packed in as supplied from the printers which can vary quite considerably dependant on the actual size of the target paper.