Feinwerkbau Post Inserts Wanted 3.4Mm And 2.0Mm

Guest merjp

Guest merjp

I have been searching for a 2.4mm and a 2.0mm post inserts (16mm dia I Think) for my Feinwerkbau 300S for quite some time without success.

I particularly want the 2.4mm so if any member has or knows where i could obtain these i would be very grateful.

I am fully prepared to pay for the items.

I take part in a type of vintage league which uses open post sights and open rear notch sights shooting at bell targets at 6M. As above the gun is a Feinwerkbau 300S. I have been searching for the 2.4mm and 2.0mm for a long time and would really appreciate if any site user would have or could point me to where i could find them.

I would even consider having them made if i knew somewhere that could do it.

Edited by merjp

I might have some. I've got an old-style Walther front sight with some post inserts. I haven't measured it but I know it's smaller than 18mm. If you're interested I can measure them this evening.

Guest merjp

Thank you all. My vernier gauge says approx 16mm on absolute OD. So if anyone has the sizes i am after please let me know an I'll get payment & postage sorted. Sizes are stamped on the large tag on the insert. I'm after 2.4mm and 2.0mm.

Getting Rajmond Debevec's email address might lead to another possible source so certainly yes please send.

My email address is :- robinpaul@btopenworld.com if that is more convenient for any of the posters.

Edited by merjp