Usb Scatt & Walther Lg300 For Sale

Della

A USB SCATT is for private sale @ Aldersley shooting centre - cost £550 ovno comes with an extra 10 m lead contact the shop @ Aldersley if interested

The same people are selling a Walther LG 300 XT Air rifle asking £650 ovno again contact the shop @ Aldersley if interested.

If you go to the Scatt website you will be able to see what the components that make up the various Scatts available.

Provided the original barrel mounted sensor straps are available with the rest of the Scatt equipment then yes it will fit your Anschutz.

Sometimes I have found that in order to get the Scatt to read in the zeroing area you need to pack out the front or rear of the sensor

bracket where it fits the barrel with a small piece of paper just to change the alignment slightly.

If possible & for your own peace of mind I would want to see the Scatt working before buying it. The Scatt is a great piece of kit but itcan be both expensive & difficult to get it repaired if it goes wrong.

Had a look at this tonight.

It's boxed and appears to be in vgc.

It comes with a couple of straps and the transmitter that fits on your gun plus another spare very long lead.

For range info, google Aldersley NSRA range Wolverhampton. You probably can leave a message, but if I wanted to buy it, I would give Mel a call thur night after 17.00 pm.

• 11 months later...