Pardini Free Pistol

Guest discotwo

Guest discotwo

I am looking for a Free Pistol and this was suggested as a good option, does anyone have one for sale with a medium RH grip? Would consider manual or electronic trigger.

I think Paul Cutts at Diverse Trading is the importer but only NSRA sell them new to the best of my knowledge and they don't deal in S/H or didn't used to.

Mine was a chance find at Fultons with a L/H grip and I had to buy a R/H grip to fit.

Ask at the NSRA and maybe also talk to Surrey Guns - re used, they do ocassionally get used FP's. Equally Paul Cutts may be able to point you in the direction of a seller.

I'm curious though why the pardini has been suggested as a good option ? I have and shoot one, but I would probably have got the morini if I'd had a free choice in the models available when I bought mine. (I had to get the pardini as it was the only model that could be made to fit me because of my inability to straighten my arms). The electronics in the morini gives very little grip modification ability of the major type I needed.

Pardini's are also much rarer than morini's so you may well be even harder pushed to source one. In short I'd suggest you at least look at any long arm free pistol that comes up for sale - Morini, Pardini or SAM before narrowing your options.

Rob.

Guest discotwo

Rob

Thanks, I am considering all options at this stage. Looks like it will probably come down to availability of one type or the other at the right price, as they are becoming very over priced for the new models.

Rob

Thanks, I am considering all options at this stage. Looks like it will probably come down to availability of one type or the other at the right price, as they are becoming very over priced for the new models.

OK, well in addition to the above, you may find some joy looking at gunstar ( .co.uk). It's used by private and trade sellers alike, so you never know...

Rob.

• 1 month later...