Trolley For Bisley Or Wherever Its To Be Held

GaryD

Due to being an old bugger and hoping to go to Bisley next year, I am looking for some recommendations as to a suitable

load luger to drag around the field.

I like to be prepared.

Hi Gary try this Site...

http://www.xxl-sale.co.uk/search/?q=fishing+trolley

The Grandslam Extender DeLux Fishing Trolley for £39.50 is very much like the one's Chris Fordham used to sell, hope this is of some help....Cheers Mark

Edited by Ark Fitz

Thanks Guys for the info.

Thanks Mark for the link to that site, it has all the trolley types that one could wish for.

All I want now is to find out if there is going to be a Bisley next year ?

We'll thanks to this post a friend of mine, also on this forum got in touch with me to say she had one to sell. Which I bought.

All I need know is for Bisley to be held next year so I can try it out?

Or as Rob says it could be in a field somewhere, I hope not, as although Bisley has it's faults it won't be the same !!!!!!

According to the NSRA open meetings calendar the NSRA rifle meeting will be at Bisley between 9th - 17th August 2014

I don't think that means anything, given they've been asking the membership if they'd still shoot if it were A N Other venue. They almost certainly wouldn't have agreed anything with the NRA this far ahead.

Rob.

Well that's very misleading on the NSRA part then, what about people who have to book holidays well in advance, or a booking nra accommodation again in advance

My point was that the NSRA asked us all about thoughts for an alternative venue, so they are obviously considering it. I have no idea how likely a change is or whether it may happen in 2014. I would guess the date is at least fixed but if you're booking accommodation then perhaps ask them if it is definitely at Bisley next year, you can email competitions to ask.

Rob.