Anschutz Torque -Sold-

jonty

I have for sale an Anschutz Torque Wrench which comes complete with THREE new 70mm Long reach bits.

The bits are 4mm, 5mm and 6mm hex to fit the most common bolts on your weapon.

One of the most important factors in target shooting is consistency, and by using a torque wrench you can ensure that your bolts are always set to you're exact requirements.

No more guessing, no more stripping threads due to over tightening. Just set the adjuster on the wrench to the Nm you require.

The long reach bits are ideal for the action bolts on some rifles that are deeply seated and cannot be reached by a standard bit. A long reach bit is nearly £7 each.

M.

Edited by jonty

• 4 weeks later...

I need a long reach M5 for my anchutz. Can you point me where I can get one? I assume you want to keep the set together.

I made one fairly easily by cutting off the longest side of an appropriate size Allen key and sticking it (i.e. with epoxy resin) into a socket to fit my Shimano torque wrench. Not sure if it would be quite so simple for an Anschutz wrench but the principle would still apply.

I have a Gehman but the end bit is the same...

That would be a slight problem, I can see. My Shimano has a male connector. How about getting a suitable length and thickness of mild steel and filing more or less accurate facets at either end to fit both the wrench and the hex bolt? Always satisfying to make something cheaply oneself, even if it is not quite up to professional standards - well, that's what I tell myself.

Sleevicus,

I have sent you a PM.

I have a some spares in 4,5 and 6mm sets. Let me know whether the drive is 1/4" or 5/16". Bit of accurate measuring required.

I don't think you would wants something glued up with epoxy! Yuk.

Jonty