Walther Kkm Gx-1 And Another Walther For Sale

Guest jojo

Hello everyone,

As part of fundraising/freeing our FAC our club is considering selling the only two Walthers we have. To be honest, despite being club rifles they were hardly used and look like it as well. The reason for so little use is being mainly Anschutz trained people and Walthers never really gained too much popularity.

I should be able to add photos later on but the information I have at the minute.

The KKM GX-1 comes with all the bits, sights and handstop. From my vague memory I believe there is a standard accessory rail mounted on it and the original Walther one is long gone. The bad bit is that the accessory rail doesn't cover the entire length of the stock it should, an easy fix. I have to say this rifle is pretty amazing, nice stock and after having done some reading on it couple years back it'd be sad to let it go.

The other Walther is a club rifle, comes with Walther handstop and Anschutz sights which are pain to work with as the knobs interfere with the bolt release push button, essentially you'll need a Walther set of sights or not to be too fussed. Selling the anschutz sights off it should fetch a few pounds as well.

Now, essentially, the rifles should fetch a reasonable price as yet again our funding has been sustaining substantial cuts, but since time plays a role it should be dealt with reasonably quickly.

We were hoping for about £350 for the club rifle and £550 for the GX-1 or £800 for both. Please get in touch with offers. The rifles are located in Edinburgh, pick up only or RFD shipping. Possible delivery within Scotland when we go to competitions. Please PM me for more information.

• 2 weeks later...