Stock Spacer For Feinwerkbau 300S

Jimlad

Hi All

I am looking for a black plastic stock spacer off a Feinwerkbau 300s/Su, ( don't need the butt pad just the spacer ) any one out there with a spare? before I try and make one.

Thanks Jim

I'm pretty sure I have one but I am not sure. I had a FWB 300 (& a Su after that) many years ago so do have a mental picture of one of these. I was given a few FWB 300 related bits & pieces when a club member retired a while back & there were some black plastic spacers amongst these. Mind you he had had many rifles over the years so they might come from another make.

If you can either send me a picture (if you have one to show) & also give me the dimensions such width @ widest point, height ditto plus distance between hole centres I will have a look.

Hi

Thanks for the reply, I am looking for the part so it can be used on a club rifle, I will not be in the club until Monday next so if it is ok I will get back to you after that, we need an extra spacer for a disabled shooter, he has a fixed (rigid ) elbow and needs an extra long stock.

Thanks Jim

Hi hps 1200

Those measurements match the one I have PM sent