Lp2 And Lp5 Valuation Rq'd

Mr D

Hi all,

Due to poor health and no longer being able to shoot, I'm in the process of selling my LP2 and LP5 at the moment (down here in NZ) but have no idea of the current market value for 2nd hand target air pistols...

Can someone give me a ballpark figure (or range) please :-)

Don't want to ask too much, but don't want to give them away either...lol

LP2 was bought from new and is as new (less than 5000 rds through it)...LP5 is a little older but was owned by one of the GB sport pistol team members and is in good condition...both were serviced before I moved here...

Cheers for any help in advance...

Rgds

Ant

Thanks Rutty - right having read the 'please read' bit...I wont being selling it to anyone on here...so back to my original request can someone give me some guidance - this is for a private sale in New Zealand on wont be listed on Stirton which should meet the etiquate requirement...(does that help?)

Thanks Rutty - right having read the 'please read' bit...I wont being selling it to anyone on here...so back to my original request can someone give me some guidance - this is for a private sale in New Zealand on wont be listed on Stirton which should meet the etiquate requirement...(does that help?)

Why would a suggested price what an item would fetch in the UK have much resemblance to your prices in NZ!

Why don't you ask what you think its worth.

Rutty was perfectly correct in his response to you.

Jonty

<sighs>....no worries guys - will look elsewhere...thanks for your erm...help...to the individual who PM'd me with a sensible suggestion on where to look...many thanks.

PS 'Why would a suggested price what an item would fetch in the UK have much resemblance to your prices in NZ'

Because it is a very small market for smallbore down here, therefore we tend to pay European market prices (plus transportation/import duty costs etc)...everything is shipped in and therefore comparable....all I need to do is factor in the strong $...

Another thing to remember is that the market for an LP5 is probably much stronger here in the UK as we use them for the 25m events.

There are now no ISSF events for 5-shot air pistols, and the triggers aren't in the same league as top-line single shots.

Thanks for that David, that's a very good point...