Wanted: "older" Kurt Thune Model Ii Sling

davethechamp

Hi all,

I am looking for, as the title suggests a "new" old sling. My Kurt Thune model II dates back to around 1995 and is my oldest serving piece of kit. It is however getting very tired and damaged in a few places.. noticably at the buckle and the handstop area.

I am looking for an older version due to a change in materials used in making the sling. The new ones ore these are very much a shiney plastic material that did not give me the same feeling to the older one.

The older version seems to be a more matte green colour and have a texture more like pliable rubber than firmer plastic.

If anyone can help or has suggestions, please drop me line :)

Cheers

Dave

Edited by davethechamp

Hi Dave, I have exactly the same as in your picture, ill take some pics tomorrow and post them, you may be able to see if its any use to you ....or, I can post it across to you and if its not any use you can get it back to me at some point ... :)

Hi Dave, I have exactly the same as in your picture, ill take some pics tomorrow and post them, you may be able to see if its any use to you ....or, I can post it across to you and if its not any use you can get it back to me at some point ... :)

Some pics to start with would be fab, thanks :)

Cheers