Sign in to follow this  
DunkM

Left Handed Air Pistol Wanted

I'm looking for a target air pistol. Anything reasonably modern but suitable for an ambitious novice will be considered. Grip must be large size.

I have a Feinwerkbau C20 air pistol I rarely use. It comes with adjustable R/H grip (useful if you ever decide to sell on), but since I'm a leftie also, I do have a L/H Bowler grip (extensively re-worked) or a Morini large L/H grip (untouched) I might be persuaded to part with, if you decided to buy.

Only thing you should be aware of is that these air pistols use CO2 as the propellent, and clubs rarely rent such cylinders today. Thus I rent a CO2 cylinder from BOC for the purposes of keeping my CO2 pistols working.

The positive side is that I'm prepared to let my C20 go for reasonable money -- say £300 + P&P. L/H grip additional, price negotiatible.

If interested, PM me, and we'll arrange photos, etc.

Regards,

David.

Hello. Hello.

Is anyone there?

Think this chap has either forgotten about this site

Or given up and got a different hobby ;0)

Fair point Nick, sorry for not replying to anyone (until now) thanks for your interest. Have knocked wanting an air pistol on the head for know. May revisit it next year but focused on the prone rifle for now.