Wanted - Small Shooting Boots

RobinC

We need small rifle shooting boots for a school club, sizes 5 to 7, as cheap as possible. Please E mail robin.carter80@ntlworld.com

Thank you very much to all those who contacted, I've got a couple now but I'm still looking for 6.5 and 7's, thanks very much to those who contacted with surplus very good boots at good fair prices but sadly over our budget, for this group of 13 year olds our funds are very limited so at this stage I'm looking for old but loved boots under £30. We have started a club of kids from scratch and its scary what we have spent!

Go on, you must have a pair of the old two tone brown suede Gehmann's in 7 that you've had tucked away for years that could go to a good home!

Go on, you must have a pair of the old two tone brown suede Gehmann's in 7 that you've had tucked away for years that could go to a good home!

But what would I go out in tonight!

Jonty

Robin,if you look on the bedfordtarget supplies website they have a few pairs of very cheap s/h boots in small sizes

Neale

But would he do the duck walk to keep the soles flat?

Does alcohol not do that anyway?

I only consume purely for medicinal purposes.

One good thing about up't north is that there are millions of micro breweries. All their excellent products have to be sampled you know, for err feedback!

J

Robin,if you look on the bedfordtarget supplies website they have a few pairs of very cheap s/h boots in small sizes

Neale

Neale

Thanks, just what I was looking for, I think that closes this thread now as I have all the sizes I want.