Steyr Lp10

acrybb

Hi,

Im looking to buy a Steyr LP10 target pistol prefferably with a medium-small grip. If you have one your loooking to sell im in Glasgow. I am willing to travel maybe as far as Carlisle. I would like it if i could shoot it before i buy. It would be preferable but not essential if the pistol had the following.

1. Is in good condition no dings scratches are acceptable so long as they are not deep.

2. Has been serviced

3. Has a cylinder under 5 years old I ask this as they are expensive to buy and for comp they need to be under 10

4. Have box and tools paperwork etc

It must:

1. Not have been modified with exception of grips or cylinders, but no messing with power output etc.

2. Have been imported by Harry Preston

Age isnt a concern provided it has been looked after. If you have one to sell please contact me even if its not meeting the above if the price is right then i can forget the cylinders age. The only ones that are important are the importer and modifications.

You can contact me on my e-mail address on: acrybb@aol.com Please put the subject as TARGET PISTOL in upper case so that it stands out lol.

I may also consider:

Steyr LP2

FWB P44

Morini 162

Thanks

Andy

Edited by acrybb

• 2 weeks later...