Bleiker ....

Guest Batman

Bleiker 22F3-G27 still for sale, Will now split from stock call me if interested

Mark 07846185289

post-2061-0-32462000-1362910378_thumb.jpg

post-2061-0-82547200-1362910439_thumb.jpg

post-2061-0-88180400-1362910744_thumb.jpg

post-2061-0-33737600-1362910845_thumb.jpg

Edited by Batman

Bleiker 22F3-G27 bought new 24/12/08 with factory test groups and with approx 17000 rounds through its barrel which has been religiously cleaned after every shooting session (inc tube). The Keppeler stock has been re-anodised to a natural alloy colour (originally charcoal) with custom airbrushed carbon effect paint work with matching Keppeler colours (incl grip which has been made to fit). A very nice rifle for someone ! Now best sit down with a large brandy because im asking £3000 with no trimmings, Happy Chritmas !

Tel mob...07846185289 (Mark in Norfolk)

Reason for selling - too busy to use it.

Giving away a free stock then!!!!!

Why not ask him and try.

A guy once told me- 'If you really want something, get it. When your in the old folks home and you say to the guy at the side of you, Do you know, I wish I'd'.... its too damn late mate, do it while you can'.

Wise words indeed!

Jonty

i wounder what the bank manager would say if you approached them for a loan on a rifle>>?

When I bought my first "proper" rifle I asked for a bank loan. The cashier wasn't sure but said they would ask the bank manager. He chatted to me about the sport and was astonished in that I was needing about £600 for a rifle (I was also wanting a jacket and scope too...). He authorised the loan and insisted that he have a look at the rifle once I had bought it. Once I got it from Tom Colvin I had the fun of taking it into the bank and asking for the Manager... :D He became a member of the club and shot for a number of years.