Scope And Stand

Guest Curiosity_kills

Guest Curiosity_kills

Scope (bought from ALDI couple of years ago) - works at 20y, 50m and 100y just fine, on what looks like a Freeland stand, asking £110.00 for both.

SOLD

post-1655-0-49178200-1350769824_thumb.jpg

Scope (bought from ALDI couple of years ago) - works at 20y, 50m and 100y just fine, on what looks like a Freeland stand, asking £110.00 for both.

No its a Tucker stand and how much for the stand only please PM sent Mark Edited by Ark Fitz

Well yes it's not much cop round the edges, I got it for my kids to use at short range and was so surprised how well it worked I started using it and gave the kids my old Green Kat 22x60 instead. It has got wet a few times too. I can even just make out the scoring rings on the scoring rings on the 1000x target when I'm coaching. But then thats at max magnification, you get about the same resolution from the 20x scope on the rifle, so it's not that spectacular. All in all for what they cost it's amazing.

Alan

Guest Curiosity_kills

Bottom line is: they are decent scopes for low price. If you get any equipment wet - it won't like it. But I shot in some very poor conditions at Bisley - and the scope has been and is absolutely fine!

• 2 weeks later...