Delhi 2010 - Commonwealth Games

neil

Hey folks,

Anyone interested in any memorabilia from Delhi 2010 Commonwealth Games

I see an English athlete is selling a heap of clothing .. http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Cycling-/7294/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=delhi+2010+commonwealth+games

So I thought I'd see if anyone (doubt it, but hey you never know) fancied ... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Delhi-2010-Commonwealth-Games-clothing-incl-Team-Scotland-hat-/330810445924?pt=UK_Sports_Memorabilia_ET&hash=item4d05d6d064

:):D

working on it

it seems quite a shame that an olympic gold medal winner is selling old kit on ebay only weeks after basking in glory in a media friendly popular sport, maybe her funding has dried up

working on it

it seems quite a shame that an olympic gold medal winner is selling old kit on ebay only weeks after basking in glory in a media friendly popular sport, maybe her funding has dried up

Why would they want to hang on to tons of old kit ? Surely better to get a few quid for it.

Rob.

Why would they want to hang on to tons of old kit ? Surely better to get a few quid for it.

Rob.

I wish I could answer that. :( I still have my tracksuit top from the 1966 CG somewhere in the back of the shed, last used years ago when I dug up a lawn.

Rob.

I wish I could answer that. :( I still have my tracksuit top from the 1966 CG somewhere in the back of the shed, last used years ago when I dug up a lawn.

Good to see it's still being used, even if not quite in the manner intended ;)

Rob.

when you look at the ebay listing the seller is called trotter in welwyn, which is where laura trott the cyclist lives and hence the connection when the items are described as having been worn in delhi by her the seller, hence my comments previously about that being more appealing than one of your hats (neil) !!!