Sight Raiser Blocks For Anschutz Match 54 Barrel.

Guest Richard Lay

Guest Richard Lay

Need some sight raisers for my Match 54 barrel.

Any sizes welcome, would like to possibly get a few different sizes so that I can fiddle around and get a nice height for me.

Many thanks

Guest Richard Lay

Sound like a good height, but do they have to be offset, or can you set them so that they are central?

Also, what sort of price were you thinking?

Thanks

Hi Richard, bit of technology blip, my water pump on my PC packed in

The blocks in question are Centra Track blocks, which you can find on the edinkillie website @ £75 new, I was thinking £50 ono, would you like to try them first for height, then can be set central or left or right, it is best to do them as a pair, so that front and rear sight match as close as possible, by sliding them both onto the rear sight rail, slacken screws, offset and then gently tighten screws when both match

Guest Richard Lay

OK these sound good. Just to confirm, these will definitely fit on a Match 54? I presume they are in pretty good condition? Out of interest, you wouldn't happen to have any other sizes?

Thanks

Richard the blocks are split down the middle, so the grooves on top parallel the grooves below, so width wise the should be adaptable depends on depth of groove, as I am not sure what tracks are on the match 54, I can try them on my 1913 assuming the tracking is the same

Hmm, the foresight block probably won't work. I'll presume a "Match 54" means a 14xx rifle. A block for a 1913 foresight will fit a 14/16/18xx barrel, but the foresight won't then fit on the block. The rear block will be OK as nothing has changed there, but you probably want a foresight block labeled "Match 54" or 1407-1813.

Guest Richard Lay

Haha no worries Squishy!

Ok thanks Tim S, by the sounds of that, don't think these will be for me

thanks anyway Jimrward.