Supermatch Stock

tim s

Wanted - a right-handed wood Anschutz Supermatch or Prone stock. Not fussy over age and exterior appearance, providing bedding is OK and there are no cracks. Would prefer an older model, as it's for a club rifle, preferably with adjustable cheekpiece, but that's not essential.

It's been a while since I've bought or sold a stock, but I'm expecting £50+ for a prone stock, and £100+ for a Supermatch.

The last stocks that I bought, a 1907 and a 1911 (with handstop), both cost £50.

Your in the ball park with that figure Tim, I bought a left handed 1813L supermatch stock minus buttplate and carrier off ebay in march for £75!! They come up quite often for less than that on ebay.

I have an older right handed Anschutz wallnut Supermatch stock that I would sell for £100 + postage if you are interested. It's a thumb-hole stock with no cracks. the stock is in good condition, with no heavy scratches or marks. There is no adjustable cheek piece. I used it up until 3 years ago when I fitted the barrel into an ally stock. It comes with butplate and adjustable (for length) carrier, round hook mounting bar (but no arm hook), hand stop mounting rail, trigger guard, grip hand rest, bedding bolts. Email me at;- hotfoot@fsmail.net and I can send to you photos, via attachments. Hotfoot.

Guest AdamC

Hi hotfoot. If for whatever reason Tim decides to pass on the stock i would be very interested. I've been looking for a supermatch stock in good nick for a while. Any chance I could also get a couple of pics to number1tech@tiscali.co.uk Thanks mate.