Mec Ge 600 Left-Hand Rifle Setup For Sale

I have a left-handed MEC GE600 rifle setup for sale.

I say rifle setup because I would only want to sell the stock and barrel as a complete unit.

I bought the stock via my contact in Germany (Peter Berger if you know him) who bought me the stock direct from MEC. It’s not really had that much use either, as I bought it quite late into my shooting days.

Why am I selling? Simple answer is that I just don’t have the opportunity currently to shoot to the level that I would like (GB), so I’ve decided after much deliberation to sell my kit.

Detail

It’s a MEC GE 600 stock, left hand (blue/silver colour combo), with a factory selected Anschutz 1913 barrel. The barrel has had approx 15K rounds through it. I’ve not changed the trigger – standard factory setup. Barrel and action has been regularly serviced by Anschutz technicians and kept in good order by me.

Stock would come with 1 MEC contact buttplate. I also have 4,000 rounds of batch tested Lapua ammunition to go with that I tested whilst in Finland.

Price – 2,300 ono – and would include the ammo for that price too!

If you want to purchase other items (2 other buttplates – anschutz, canting sights, sight raisng blocks, palm rest etc etc then I have all bits for a complete 3p setup. Also jacket, trousers, boots for sale. Mixture of Sauer and Kurt Thune.

Best to email me directly if you want to take further and can also send pics of all items.

nicholaspeal@googlemail.com

Best,

Nick.

Someone called Winky was after a left hand GE600 stock a short while ago!!!!!!