Scatt Or Rika

Good condition and fully working, scatt are now sub 750 in europe, thanks to the meltdown so I am looking at sensible prices below this? Any one got one kicking about?

Good condition and fully working, scatt are now sub 750 in europe, thanks to the meltdown so I am looking at sensible prices below this? Any one got one kicking about?

Where are you seeing one for sub £750? :)

A browse through de and ital sites showed a uk euro rate of under 750. I imagine this will keep dropping at present rates. Have you seen egun.de recently even new weapons are substantially below uk list price! The sites are all accessible via link page on European target shooting fed site. I will post link if I have to find it again, most of the site have English translation. Uk retail sites for shooters are v.poor on value.

Anyway back to the point any one have one of these used?

We've got a RIKA that we've never really got going with; bought together with a rifle etc from a club member who was giving up. You would need a very basic laptop to go with it, but it comes with an alu case and it is in good condition. We would sell it for what we paid: £400 if you're interested. Redhill, Surrey if you want a look before you book.

A browse through de and ital sites showed a uk euro rate of under 750. I imagine this will keep dropping at present rates. Have you seen egun.de recently even new weapons are substantially below uk list price! The sites are all accessible via link page on European target shooting fed site. I will post link if I have to find it again, most of the site have English translation. Uk retail sites for shooters are v.poor on value.

Like a previous poster asked, can you provide links to these SCATTs under EUR750? I just checked a few German sites and can't find any.

Like a previous poster asked, can you provide links to these SCATTs under EUR750? I just checked a few German sites and can't find any.

I doubt very much that you will, 999 euros is approx £750. On some of the German shooting forums the going rate for secondhand scat usb systems is 850 euro's approx £680. There are no scatt systems currently listed on egun.de

Also fwb 700's new are around 1400 euros(£1,100) new from several sites beats me why they are 2k + from uk retailers??

fwb 800's are 2,220 euros hmmmm i want one :)

//www.euroshooting.eu/en/index.php?id=strelecke_trenazery

They are listed here at 917 euro, which according to my German cousin is a shade over 730,00 uk pounds !

Sorry if I have this wrong that's the way it looks to me.

Maybe you can enlighten me if I'm wrong I do love that.

;-)

" doubt very much that you will, 999 euros is approx £750. On some of the German shooting forums the going rate for secondhand scat usb systems is 850 euro's approx £680. There are no scatt systems currently listed on egun.de"

Doubt is a healthy thing, it stops us from being too.........American about things.

Edited by Grahamb

//www.euroshooting.eu/en/index.php?id=strelecke_trenazery

They are listed here at 917 euro, which according to my German cousin is a shade over 730,00 uk pounds !

Sorry if I have this wrong that's the way it looks to me.

Maybe you can enlighten me if I'm wrong I do love that.

;-)

You'll pay 25 euros for shipping I'd imagine. The only thing that put's me off that site is you have to pay by bank transfer (fee associated with that) too. The owner has decent shooting pedigree though ;)

Has anyone ever bought from that site? :)

Graham I suggest you contact Miroslav for a shipping quote. By the time you have added that and any other applicable taxes you won't have saved much.

Demonloop .. I stand corrected I was looking at the universal model which is around 1100 euros. Even at 1850 euros that is considerably less than prices in the uk. A couple of the sites you listed even have anschutz 8002's at low prices. I'm not knocking any UK retailer ,we all have to make a living , but the disparity between UK and Europe on price, esp new rifles and pistols is there for all to see.

I could list a hundred reasons for the disparity in prices between UK and EU, the most significant, in my opinion, are:

1) UK importers having margins which are, well, too much.

2) Shipping costs from EU to UK - some of this gear goes roadfreight which is very expensive.

3) Pricing differences set by the factory - not all countries buy at the same price.

I could go on, but I do agree that there is still too much of a price difference. UK shooters were robbed for years, until recent times when things changed and goods became more directly accessible by retailers. Have a look at the price disparity 5 or 10 years ago and you'll see its narrowed significantly.

As a retailer (or e-tailer) I'd prefer to be able to compete better with the Europeans, but it just isn't possible with the price we buy the stuff in at.

The margins we work to are small, as I'm sure many on this board will know. If we were obtaining huge margins, I'd be typing this from Orlando, instead of Omagh :glare:

I would agree on shipping etc but for two things

Our internal postage is often just as bad

Eu traders are in my view better traders with a genuine desire to provide customer service not to just rip off the client while pretending to be his mate.

I don't give a frick about margins I'm a consumer, I work hard for my beer tokens and spend them on bargains if I can find them.